07 June 2011

Vapor

Sometimes you meet people who hit your soul, hard. They knock you out suddenly and without warning. Sometimes those people are meant to be a fleeting experience in your life, and instead of getting attached, you've got to take what they've done to you and remember it and be happy that it happened. Get bitter, sad, angry or negative about it and the whole experience might as well have never happened.

Say it's easier said than done, but the more it happens to me, the easier it gets and the more grateful I am for these experiences. When you meet someone who hits your soul hard enough to shake it around and make you question things you've never questioned before, that's lucky. Some people on earth go a lifetime without feeling a connection like that.

I've met more than one, and I reflect it in everything that I do. Can't help it. I'm fucking lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment