12 June 2010

daisuki


I haven't spent a dime in days. I've even offered money to people who didn't take it. The universe seems to want me to pay my bills by myself. I've been offered money to buy me out of my life of student loan debt. I've been taken care of many times over this week--my wisdom teeth are gone and I feel I've grown closer to my family by letting them take care of me (also the painkillers helped me be very, very chatty). For the first time in a very long time, I'm not wishing for anything or envious of another's life, or thinking that I should be doing something else with mine. For once, I'm pretty damn sure that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. In the prophetic words of my magic 8 ball: All signs point to yes.

Tommy and I split up in the best way it could have happened. I hope everything he wants comes to him, but before that, I hope his wants mature a little. He had a lot of them, I could never keep up.

All the bullshit in my life is evaporating at an explosive rate, like none of it was ever real in the first place. It's finally my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment