19 November 2010

Grumbles

This is so fun. I sometimes think I have too much fun, and later on, when I'm old, the weight of all my fun will come crashing down on my weak bones. For all the pain and responsibility that I see other adults having to deal with, I've only ever dealt with a fraction of that. Everyone's so grumbles about their stressful lives. Sometimes I think that mine is, too, and I get grumbles. But then I have a night like last night, paired with a morning like this morning, and I have no grumble excuses.

This morning, it took everything in me to get out of bed. I didn't have to get out of bed, actually, but my teeth felt nasty and I wanted coffee really bad. My bed was so warm. So, so warm and cozy and smushy, and my brain was swollen from last night (and was at critical mass). I had this perfect pillow formation set up to where I was laying on one, and the other cold, lumpy pillow (affectionately dubbed "the Jank") was on top of my head, chilling it.

But stomach acidity and toothbrushes pulled me out. Chuggin' water and cooking eggs kept me out. Now, I've got 2 fried eggs, sauteed & curried garlic spinach, chard, and bell peppers with couscous in my tummy, and I kinda want to go back to bed.

The moral of the story, and the point of writing this, is that I CAN JUST GO BACK TO BED IF I WANT TO. I have too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment