13 January 2012

You Can Make a Plan...Until the Clock Speaks Up

Narrowly escaped a meltdown of editorial pressure today. That was nice. As much as it sucks to freak out, life is always a hundred times better when it's over. And when it was over today, there was no room for anything else but a deep appreciation for the people I've met in the past year, and the things they've taught me that they were largely unaware of. The best lessons are observed, and I have done a relative shit ton of observation this year. Unlike other years, there was very little judgment on my part...and in that respect, I think I've come a long way. Because of that, I've learned more than making mistakes could have ever taught me.

I've had several great ideas today...and they all involve writing and money. Hope I keep crankin'em out, and I hope at least one of them works.

Things are good. Shit, they're better than good. I'm on a slow hike to the top of my world, in my mind...slow and steady, and this will all work out. Likely not how I'm planning it, but this will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment